Monday, June 16, 2008

We again had another eventful week...there's SO much to do here!!! We started off the week going to the pool a few times and going to a little spray park near by. Unfortunately I didn't have my camera with me. The kids didn't really like the spray park as much as the pool so it was a lot of watching other kids for them. We met up with Gina and Landon and went to the Botanic Garden Conservatory which was really neat.

If you can see the name of this plant was "Pink Princess" so of course had to get a pic with Lexi next to it.

They had a little play area for the kids where they could dig in the dirt and plant a flower. They had this little play house too that we couldn't get Lexi out of!


Landon, Lexi, and Jace

We then headed over to the Native American Museum, which is an awesome looking building! It is very different from all the other museums in that area. But of course, I didn't take a pic of just the building, but this picture was taken outside.
Saturday we got to meet up with my uncle and cousins and we went to the National Spy Museum! Way cool! I would tell you all about it, but if I did, I'd have to kill you...haha. They didn't allow photography inside, but there was a lot of neat things! You should check it out sometime!

Here's us with the cousins: Jace, Tyson, Michelle, Tyler, Ashley, Katie, and Brian

4 comments:

smashley said...

yeah...i told you i definately wasn't looking in the picture! ha ha ha. it was so fun to see you guys!! and your kids are so cute! keep having fun in DC! talk to you soon

Kim said...

How fun! Your blog is way cute. The background has changed every time I look at it. Only 3 more weeks til Twin Lakes! YAHOO!!!!

Kaydee said...

Looks like fun!!! What happened to Lexi in the last picture??? By the way I really like your blog...it has changed a bunch but this one is my favorite!!!

Michelle said...

I know I've changed it a lot lately! I just couldn't fine one i really liked, but I think I will stick with this one for awhile...like a week haha.