Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Capitol

Gina and I decided to go tour the Capitol this past week. We knew we had to get tickets for the tour and we had heard that the tickets go pretty fast. So, we got there around 9:45am and we didn't get tickets until 3:00! So we walked around, had lunch, and saw some more sights.

The boys


These two (above and below) were taken outside of "The Castle" - the information center




A statue in the American Art Museum - Lexi thought it was pretty cool

Picaso painting (I think this picture is upside down...can you tell???)

A picture with ALL of us!

2 comments:

West Family said...

It looks like you have so much fun! How do you have all that energy though?! I am quite impressed!

Melissa/McRae said...

I wish we could be there with you guys and have some more fun. The time is flying by and we'll soon be back for the big 4th celebration. I hope you guys are well!!