Sunday, June 22, 2008

D.C. temple

Today after church we went with the sister missionaries, Ee Ming, and Richard to the temple. Sooooo pretty! While the missionaries, Ee Ming, and Richard were inside the visitor's center doing a tour, we walked around the temple grounds with the kids and took pictures.




Fish hook


Are my eyes big?

Lexi and Richard - Richard is really missing his family right now! We miss you too Mcrae!
Richard, Ee Ming, Lexi, Miche, Jace, Tyson


Isn't it gorgeous!!!

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

I've been dying to see the DC temple I'm jealous! Your page is lookin pretty snazy by the way.

Kaydee said...

The temple is beautiful...I am pretty sure it will be one of our favorites once we see it!!

Kim said...

DC was the closest temple to Ben growing up and that's where he got his endowment taken out, so he's especially partial. So pretty!!!

The Mechams said...

What a lovely day...ok summers over come back now Boston misses his friends! Alright I guess if you gotta stay a while longer I can hold him off!

The Shaw's said...

Hi Guys,

I saw your blog from Kaydee's blog and just thought I would say "Hi." Your kids are soooo cute. I cannot believe how grown up they are. It goes by so fast! We miss hanging out with you guys. We have been going to the lake and remembered how fun Shasta was. Hopefully we can do it again sometime. Hope all is well! Have fun in D.C.
Jami

mom said...

Wow, we've got the cutest grandkids ever. We can't wait to see you. The temple is beautiful and we're so glad you're getting to experience all these wonderful things. We love you.
Grandma and Grandpa Bair