Thursday, June 19, 2008

Teach em' young

The other day I changed Jace's diaper and stuck the dirty one next to me. Without telling him to do anything with it, he just picked it up and put it in the garbage. One less thing I have to do I guess!




The other day it was raining outside and so we stayed inside and watched movies. I just thought this was a cute picture of the kids sitting and eating their snacks...so calmly. It's very rare that Jace will just sit there and focus on something for very long...it was kind of nice!

5 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

It was 1 of the best days when Kya put her own diapers in the garbage it seems like such a small thing but it really does make a huge difference. Lexi is already looking older that's so crazy, can't wait to see y ou guys again!

Anonymous said...

if jace can take the diaper to the garbage by himself, its time to get potty trained
*merce

Kaydee said...

CUTE!!! Way to go Jace hahah that is awesome!! I love their Pj's :)

Anonymous said...

that is precious to see Lexi coach brother and brother to obey. i like jace's expression when he turns around at the garbage pale, it's like he is waiting for it to do something.
can't wait to see the kids.
kristy

Madsen Family said...

I love Lexi in the background saying go go go!! Too funny :)