Monday, October 1, 2007

Fun with Grandma and Grandpa




Tyson's parents came Thursday to visit us and see the fall leaves. They were a little early for the leaves but so far we've had such a fun time. Friday we went and picked apples at Carter Hill Farm and the went to Whites park (pictures to be added later). Saturday we went up to the Kittery outlets and then up to York Beach. We started at the long beach...which had no beach because of the high tide, and then moved to the short beach, which had a little beach. Sunday we went to church and then to east Concord for a little hike in the leaves. It was so pretty. Like I said before they were a little early for the leaves changing, but it was still a beautiful hike. We'll see what happens in a week or two. There were some leaves that I got pictures of that were so beautiful! Right now the grandparents are playing with the kids so that I can have some time to myself...and this is what I chose to do haha.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love that you take time to blog! My favorites are the pics with Jace's hat on backwards. He looks so cute! Great pictures!

Our Pratt Pack said...

I know I just called you to tell you your pics are awesome, but I'll tell you again... Your Pic are AWESOME!!

Shambonies said...

aww it looks like you guys had so much fun!! but i wouldnt really know becasue i wasnt ther becasue you didnt tell us about the tickets!1 jk well kidna jk!