Saturday, October 6, 2007

Cinnamon Rolls

Today I decided to do homemade cinnamon rolls...never done it before. Anytime we have cinnamon rolls I have to laugh at Tyson...here's why. When he was a little boy (I can't remember how old, probably 7 or 8), he used to make cinnamon rolls and sell them to people so he could earn money. He had to buy all the ingredients from his mom and everything. After many hours of baking and selling, he finally earned himself a ping pong table. So it's kind of sad that today was my first time doing cinnamon rolls when Tyson started when he was 7.

6 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

But did his taste as good as yours? Hmmmm? P.S. Yours were good!

Rina said...

Cinnamon rolls take a while - good job going for it! Sounds like Tyson's parents were tricky. They knew how to make a buck!

Kristy said...

how exciting that you added some more pictures. they say a thousand words and bring back alot of great memories. i like the one of Alexa at the apple farm plus Jace on the rocking horse. we had so much fun visiting--thanks

Austyn said...

hahahahahah! that is so funny! i love how kristy made him actually BUY the ingredients from her. HAHAHAH!

Austyn said...

hahahahahah! that is so funny! i love how kristy made him actually BUY the ingredients from her. HAHAHAH!

Annelisa said...

I know I already told you this but I seriously want the recipe. They were some of the BEST cinnamon rolls I've EVER had!