Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Us

Since September is almost gone, I'd thought I would do a post about our month. With this month down that means I only have one more month of pregnancy to go. Honestly, I'm exhausted. I don't remember being this tired with my other two, but Tyson tries to remind me that this is exactly how I was with the others...funny how you forget things like that.

We've finally gotten into the "school" routine. I know there were some worried people out there wondering how the Cranes were ever going to get up early to get their kid off to school. Well, we have! I bought Lexi her own alarm clock and she gets up all by herself every morning. This way, she's waking us up and we're not having to drag her out of bed. It works out great because a few times a week I'll get Lexi on the bus and then put Jace in the stroller (yes, still sleeping) and go for a little walk. On the days I'm not feeling the walk, I have time to go back to bed if I want.

Jace is still adjusting to Lexi being at school all day. He went through a rough couple of weeks, but I think he's getting used to it...just in time for the baby to come :-) I signed him up for a class at the rec center called Zoom Around the Room..which he loved. He's such a funny kid and I'm glad I have this one on one time with him.

Tyson has been busy at work as usual, but got to participate in the Ragnar relay this past weekend. It really does make me sick that he can go running a couple of Saturdays the past month and then go run a relay...his total miles being 18...seriously?

Well that's pretty much all we've been up to...here's a cute video for your enjoyment...oh I forgot to mention that my lack of blogging may be due to the fact that Tyson and I got iphones and I'm hardly ever on the computer anymore...love it!



2 comments:

JoAnna Fountain said...

That video is hilarious. I will have to remember the joy of licking chocolate off my face next time I have some on there.

Melanie said...

that video is so cute. isaac just saw it and is so excited about his yace.