Wednesday, October 20, 2010

cuties

Here are some random Sunday pictures...the kids were just looking too cute!

I put this pic on facebook, but for those of you who don't use facebook, here is a 37 week picture...yes, it's the ONLY picture of my belly I've taken. Do people take pics of their belly for their 3rd child?
Good news: my mom flies in a week from today and if this little guy doesn't come within this next week they are going to induce next Thursday...8 more days and our little guy will be here!...and that is probably what we'll call him, little guy, cause we still can't decide on a name.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JoAnna Fountain said...

You look so great for about to pop out a baby! I hope I look like that one day. The kids are growing up so much, I hope you guys are doing well.

Rina said...

Lexi eating a sucker totally reminds me of songtime in Concord. I remember even little baby Jace used to eat those suckers. Congrats on your new baby.