Friday, May 2, 2008

One year old!

I will say it again...I can't believe Jace is one year old already. This past year has gone by so fast! Here's what we did on his birthday.

*Woke up and opened presents, which consisted of a Tonka race track, balls, clothes, cars, tractor, hammer, pj's...etc. He wanted me to tell everyone thanks for his awesome presents!

*For lunch we headed to Chuckee Cheese
*We met Pratt's there to celebrate Boston's birthday as well, his being the day before Jace.

*This was his favorite!
The birthday boys!





*Finished the day off with not even his own birthday cake but left over of Tyson's (am i such a bad mom or what??? He didn't seem to mind!)
Kylene and I one year ago with our new baby boys! Don't we just look lovey!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rina said...

I think the hospital picture of you guys together is awesome. How many people get to have babies with their friends next door? I agree that the time has flown by since these little guys were born. Happy birthday Jace!

Andi said...

I can't believe you ventured into the other rooms. . . I wonder what it's like to be able to walk around in the hospital? maybe next time! Really cute pictures! Jace looks like he's having a blast.

The Faller's! said...

crazy how fast a year goes by huh? jace is so cute and it looks like you guys gave him a fun birthday. hope you guys are doing good.