Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jace & Lexi

We decided to get some pictures of the kids before we headed to DC. Taking pictures of Jace is pretty much impossible, but we did get a few cute ones. Here are a couple.

Miss Lexi


Even more impossible than pictures by himself, pictures of both the kids

I just loved his expression in this picture

my favorite



These are seriously the ONLY pictures (our of like 100) where's he's actually looking at me. I guess all you need is one right???

*Note to grandma's - I will be printing some for all of you*

6 comments:

Austyn said...

AGH!!!!! i can't believe how big they both are. lexi is almost a teenager. they are soooo cute. happy mother's day!

Melanie said...

They turned out so cute! Nice job!

mom said...

These pictures are darling! I know you wanted to get more, but like you said, you only need a couple. Can't wait to see all of you again. It's been too long. I love you.

Kim said...

sooooooo cute.

Our Pratt Pack said...

Love The pics

Shambonies said...

to the best photographer ever,!
I love your picuters you are so good, good at taking pictures and good at having cute kids!! how is dc is it the shiz!!