Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Valentine's Day!

For anniversaries and Valentine's Day, instead of getting each other separate gifts, Tyson and I go in together and get something for the both of us. So, we decided for Valentine's day we would get a love sac (a.k.a. shag bag, bean bag, foam bag). We've wanted to get one for a long time, so we just used Valentine's day as an excuse to get one. We ordered it way early and after much waiting it came just in time! I know its for the two of us, but I think Lexi and Jace like it more than we do.



breaking it in




Family Fun!



Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Annelisa said...

Oh Fun Fun Fun! Brian will be jealous and if Mason were around he would never get out of it! Looks like it just fits! Love your V-Day paper!

Melissa/McRae said...

What a good idea, I love those things. Many memories I've had on them (sigh!!) My claim to fame is that my old roommate totally made out with the guy who started to make them in SLC. She made out on his very first one made and then in our apartment! There is a reason it's called a "Love Sac" I guess!!

Andi said...

haha. That's rad. I have to say I'm surprised you didn't already have one! It sounds so "Crane ish" :) Bryan just ordered one as a surprise for my DAD (he totally wants one- isn't that funny?) But I don't think he'll be breaking it in quite the way Tyson is!

Rina said...

Oh the Love Sac. Looks comfy! Where are Lexi's legs in the top picture?

Shambonies said...

haha that brings back memories of tyce at the old house running and jumping over the chair into the sac!! I want one!!