Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Three Bears

We went to the library a few weeks ago and got The Three Bears book...Lexi LOVES it! I probably read that book to her a hundred times. So, last night she was in the tub and I had gotten Jace out and was getting him dressed when I heard her talking and making some funny noises. I didn't think anything of it, because that's what she usually does. Then I started making out what she was saying. In a deep voice she'd say "Someone has been sitting in my tub"....then in a higher voice "Someone has been sitting in my tub"...then in the highest voice possible she said "Someone has been sitting in my tub and I said I didn't want to share." I went in there and she had her princesses lined up with some tupperware acting as their tubs. She didn't want to return the book yesterday when it was due, so today we are making our own Three Bears Book...one she can keep forever!

6 comments:

Kim said...

That is hilarious! I wish you'd gotten it on video!

The Faller's! said...

how cute and what a great idea to make your own book. she will love it forever too! by the way i am tagging you. go to my blog and see what you have to do.

Rina said...

That is such a good idea to make your own book! Not only do you get a book you know she will enjoy, but it sounds like a nice craft. You'll have to post the finished product!

Annelisa said...

She's such a cute and silly girl! Fun idea to make your own book - you're so creative!

Kaydee said...

ahh this is sooo cute lexi is the cutest. Thanks for the message i love it. I was going to e-mail you about the blog when it was done but you found out so i am glad. well we love you and miss you guys

Our Pratt Pack said...

Can't wait to see this so called "Book" you're going to make... I'm sure it'll be fabulous!