Monday, February 11, 2008

Double chinned babies

I know a few of you have seen these pictures, but I was going through old ones (yes again) and I found these. I laugh everytime I look at them. It's really funny, I can't remember who I was talking to about this but, I was saying that looking back at pictures, I kind of had some funny looking babies. Of course I NEVER thought that at the time (that would kind of be messed up if I did), but these pictures prove what I was talking about. Can you tell them apart? Lexi is the first one.


6 comments:

Melanie said...

So funny! Maybe it's just the chins, but they look a ton like each other!

Our Pratt Pack said...

Those faces are too funny!!

Kim said...

you can tell the left one is Jace cause of his huge eyes! Adorable!

Andi said...

haha! That's rad. The best part is that I think I remember you telling me that Jace is like so low in the percentile for weight. . .where did his chin come from? (Although I seem to remember the way you are able to stick out your tiny tummy to look prego at any given moment, so I shouldn't be surprised)

Melissa/McRae said...

I love those pictures! Unfortunately, that type of picture is all my parents seemed to be able to pass my way, yes I look really funny in each and every one. It's kind of sad really!

Shambonies said...

haha that is really funny!!