Sunday, February 1, 2009

The Usual

I can't believe that January is over!  I am kind of glad because I really like February...birthday's (mine, Merce, Kaydee, Germ) and Valentine's Day!  I'm a little bit ashamed to admit this, but we've been in Utah for a month now and still have not found a routine.  I thought with Lexi going to preschool that might force us into one a little bit.  However, every day is different.  I guess you could say it keeps things interesting.  The thing that has been the hardest is in the past two weeks, Jace has decided that he doesn't want to sleep in his crib anymore and not only does he not want to sleep in his crib, he's decided he is done taking naps!  WHAT?!?!  He's not even 2 yet and done with naps! I think this is unacceptable, but as much as I want to, I cannot force him to sleep.  At least he's been going to bed between 7 and 7:30, but still, what gives???  So, that has been the drama around the Crane Household, a.k.a The Cranitage. 

Lexi with her turtle she made at preschool
Jace sleeping in "sissy's bed" - this is how I found him one morning
Just hanging out!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim said...

What is tyson doing in that last picture? he looks a little femmy. hahaha.

Melanie said...

We have ZERO routine either. Ugh.