Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I don't know what got into me last week, but I all of the sudden started doing all these crafty domestic things. The week started off on Monday when my sister, Kim came over and we made hair bows...aren't they cute??? And they were super easy too!


Then I painted the bathroom - still need to get the towel rods up and stuff, but the painting is all done
Then my sister-in-law Kaydee taught me how to make one of those shag quilts. Here's the finished product. Sorry Scoob if you see this before it gets to your house :-) Not the best, but not bad for not ever sewing since I was like 10 years old (and even then, my mom did most of what I was doing).


Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

Very impressive!

Kaydee said...

Very Cute!! You did such a great job!!! Now go buy some more fabric and lets do another one!!! :)

Kristy said...

Way to go! You are amazing but I already knew that.