Sunday, February 8, 2009

Calling all Choristers....or creative people



This is me now...the first week we were here in Utah they put me in as primary chorister, for the senior primary. It is SO much fun! I didn't think it would be as fun as it it, but I LOVE it! The only problem I have is I am not creative enough to come up with ideas by myself. There are a lot of good ideas online that I find and tweek a little bit to fit this primary. So, if you have any ideas or remember any good ones that stuck in your mind from when you were little, I would love to hear them!

6 comments:

Nicole said...

I'm not very creative, I steal everything from sugardoodle.net.

West Family said...

magic potion is always a must...food coloring, water, baking soda, vinegar, cups (clear), spoons (not clear). put the food coloring on the spoon, cover with baking soda. fill 2 cups with vinegar and the rest (how ever many colors you can come up with) water. match colors with songs or anything else. the one that fizzes is a fun song or song of choice. cyle used it all the time when he was primary chorister.

Our Pratt Pack said...

Awe I wish you were in are primary I always thought that's the best calling!

TIFF said...

I bet your dad has lots of good ideas! Sorry, I'm not too creative either.....what would I do without the internet! I'll have to watch closer in our own Primary.

Rina said...

Have you seen Sugardoodle.net? They have a primary tab with lots of good stuff for music leaders.

Anonymous said...

I steal all my ideas from sugardoodle too, but this one is a must to keep in your bag...always keep a box of red circle stickers in your bag (from office supply stores). Whenever we have extra time we play musical measles to review old songs. Each child earns stickers by singing their best and at the end of the song they stick them all over their tecaher and give them the measles! It always works great and they get such a kick out of making their teachers look silly (even Sr. primary)!