Sunday, March 16, 2008

*TAG*

Tagged: In no particular order, here are 10 of my favorite pictures. They are all pretty recent - I didn't want to scan old pictures. Love the digital world! I wanted to put a picture of our wedding, but the CD's are in a box somewhere. That would have been one of the pictures on here. So, here they are:


*These are some of my college roommates and my bestest friends in the whole wide world*
Austyn Smith, Andrea Baxter, Marissa Crane (my sis.-in-law) and me.



I took this picture of last summer. Lexi had just turned 2 and Jace was 2 months old.



All the grandkids on the Bair side. This picture was taken the same day as Jace's blessing.



Mara and Jace - This picture was taken on the Snoqulamie train last summer. I love Jace's little grin and Mara's just adorable.



The Crane family - all together again- Outside the Timpanogas temple. The whole family was able to go to the temple together.



Feetsies - Tyson, Michelle, and Lexi's feet.



My sisters - Do we look alike??? I have a brother too, who looks like us too, but he's too cool for pictures :-)



Do you like my hair??? - I think Lexi was 9 months old in this picture.



These are our other bestest friends, Makenzie (5 days older than Lexi) and Stephanie Shambaugh. This was taken on Lexi's first birthday. We had a fun day swimming and the went home for birthday cake.



The day Jace was born with Boston Pratt (one day old)



This is one of my favorite videos that I had to put on here. This was taken just after Lexi's 2nd birthday. Lexi was helping great grandma Walter take out her curlers. I just think its so sweet.


Now I tag SCOOBIE, KIM, KAYDEE

5 comments:

Kristy said...

Michelle,
i liked them all! Amazing how one pictue can speak a volume of feelings. i so appreciate the way you capture the joys of everyday living. the movie with Great Grandma Walters is great. She is such a positive lady, we are all blessed to know her, so very priceless that Alexa was able to serve her. Thanks for capturing this priceless moment.
CA grandma

Pam said...

Cute pics....i love the movie!!! Lexi is so cute!!! It was so fun to talk to you guys on the video cam!!! We miss you tons and hope you come back to UT soon. PS Thanks for the tag....i will try and get it done soon. Love you!!!

jamie lynette said...

Very Cute! Ok and we love Great Grandma Walter. So it was great to "see" her again. She is the most friendly lady and always has the BIGGEST smile on her face!

Kim said...

Fun tag! I actually did it. Cute pics! I can't believe how content Lexi was to just sit there and take grandma's curlers out for so long. I love it!

Our Pratt Pack said...

I have to get a copy of that pic of Jace and Boston! and any others you have from that day!