Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter fun

We've had a wonderful Easter! On Thursday we went to Becky Coil's house for an egg hunt...of course I didn't have my camera, so if anyone has any pictures with Lexi or Jace in them, send 'em my way! Lexi got these hair bows from the Easter bunny, and they matched Jace's shirt so well, I put one in his hair.


We had an egg hunt this morning...Jace was more interested in the plant than the egg


Nice bum shot :-)


Before church in her Easter dress


Coloring Easter eggs - this was hard for Lexi. She wanted me to do most of them because she was worried she would get her hands dirty.
The finished product


Hooray for Easter! Hope everyone had a wonderful day!



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristy said...

I see Jace standing in all these pictures does that mean he is now walking everywhere?

Annelisa said...

Cute pictures. Jace looks great with the bow!