Saturday, September 15, 2007

SICKATOCIOUS!



We had an awesome summer! Most of these pictures are from our house boat trip at Lake Shasta with Tyson's family. We were shocked that we actually got Lexi to wakeboard with Tyson. She was kind of a wus when it came to the water. So when she said she wanted to do it, we fired up the boat and got the camera ready. The other pictures (wake suring and air chair) were taken at the Delta (about 20 min. from Tyson's house) I have to brag a little bit about Tyson and how he's pretty much a pro at every water sport...He makes me sick. We had a blast though and we love going with both families every year to go to the lakes!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

That looks like so much fun! I haven't been water skiing in years! So many years in fact, that I've never been wakeboarding! That picture of Tyson with Lexi is so sweet! She'll be a little pro just like her daddy.

Melissa/McRae said...

WOW, I'm impressed! It's hard enough for me to get up and stay up (I've been like 5 times my whole life) but to have kid with me and do it too- that's talent for sure!! Good job Lexi for being adventurous!