Saturday, September 15, 2007

*Kidless Night*

Brandt (behind the plant) , Landon (baby) and Gina Madsen, Mcrae and Richard Allen, Brian and Sophia (baby) Riddle


Friday night we had a game night with a bunch of friends, kidless...yes, you read that right, kidless. We left 7 kids (the oldest being 6 years old) with a babysitter across the street at the Riddle's place (thank you Jessica Johnson). We had a blast hanging out playing gestures and the Wii.



Brian and Annalisa Riddle boxing it out...I'm pretty sure Annalisa won!


Tyson and Pete Norseth boxing it out...I'm pretty sure Tyson won :-)


Struttin' my stuff bowling


Pete and Taylor Norseth


Richard Allen playing gestures...the answer was "oh my gosh, it's an explosion!"



4 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

Be honest you wouldn't have taken any pics if it weren't for the blog! Which by the way is looking very impressive

Shambonies said...

aww it looks like you guys had a lot of fun i wish we were there then it would of been a real party! does your mom look at your blog now?

Melissa/McRae said...

I love the pictures! Am I honestly married to that picture of Richard? Oh my cheeks hurt so bad that night!!

Austyn said...

is this your apartment? post more pics of it! it looks so cutie