Thursday, June 2, 2011

6

It was Lexi Loo's birthday yesterday. I can't believe she is 6 years old! Wasn't I just in the hospital having her? She is such a sweet girl. She's so helpful around the house and plays so well with her brothers. It's been such a joy to see her grow, even if she did tell me she would stop growing when she was 5.

The morning started with presents of course


After school we went in and met Tyson for lunch at Sonic. She got that hat from school and she wore it pretty much all day!


We then headed to check out Manito park here in Spokane. This park is AMAZING! We were there for almost 3 hours and probably saw half of it. There were different kinds of gardens, a playground, pond, and a LOT more!
The kids loved the duck pond
Her friend Kamaile came over to play.

And nothing like some speghetti O's and smoothies to complete a 6 year old birthday!


1 comment:

Melanie said...

I loved cold spaghetti-o's when I was little. Barf.

Love that Lexi Lou.