Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What we've been up to

We finally feel like we are getting adjusted to our new life in Virginia. Tyson is feeling more comfortable with work every day and the kids and I are finding our way around. One weekend we went to Burke park, which had a little train ride, carousel, playground, lake, golf course, camping...it had everything. The kids had fun on the train...It looks like Jace was scared, but he was just showing me his teeth.


Last Friday I babysat our friends kids...this is what happens when you send them to my house...chocolate cupcakes!!!
Lexi, Zach, Gretta, Russell, Jace, Isaac
We went to the National Mall area this past weekend...just a cute picture
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Halley said...

Michelle, I can't believe how big your kids are! I hardly recognized them. Glad you guys are settling in back on the East coast. Take care.