Sunday, September 13, 2009

Goodbyes

Before we left I got to see some of my old roommies from college. We met up at Applebees and we ended up talking there for 2 hours! I was in the dorms with all these girls and then later roomed with Andi and Brittany. We had such a good time catching up!

Andi, Heather, Natalie, Me, Merce (also my sis-in-law), Brittany
We also got to babysit my little niece, Ellen, before we left. Isn't she the cutest? So glad we got to do it at least once...we still have some major payback to do...hopefully some day we can repay. Move by us...do it do it do it!
My grandparents were awesome to come and take us to dinner. We will miss you guys!
The Crane siblings started a tradition to once a month (or whenever everyone can get together) to do a family ethnic food night. This night we went to Tepanyaki for our last hooraw! We are so glad we had the past months to spend together. We love and miss you guys tremedously!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kim said...

Just come back already! The job I told you I found in Alexandria was a no go but we're still looking!

Andi said...

I'm glad we all got together before you left! I was thinking how it was a bummer that I basically didn't feel good the whole time you were here! Sorry I was such a bum. . . I feel bad we didn't get together more! So goes pregnancy I guess. Glad you made it back safe and sound :)

The Tabot Fam said...

Oh I'm so jealous! Wish I could have been at the dinner with you girls! Glad you had a good time!