Monday, May 4, 2009

He's 2!

I can't believe my little baby is 2! Thursday (April 30) he started the day off opening presents of course.

Yeah for birthdays!





Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Bair for the tools and clothes!



Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Crane for the clothes and toys!
They came to town to do stuff for Marissa's wedding and took the kids to the park and Chuckee Cheese. Then Friday night we had a birthday party with all the family.





I realized after taking pictures of him opening presents that he was wearing the same pajama top as he was wearing last year on his birthday...hahah!

One year ago...

4 comments:

Our Pratt Pack said...

Jace is too cute I love his little voice "Birthday Birthday". Sounds like he's a Mack fan too, Boston has to sleep with his

Melanie said...

He's so cute! I love that all he told you was "birthday" when you asked him how old he was. Really, that's what's important. Not the age, but the focused attention on him and his special day. He's got his priorities straight. I'm glad he's becoming more social too!

Austyn said...

that is too funny about his shirt. i can't believe it still fits!!

what a cute little family.

Madsen Family said...

I can't believe he is two :) What a cute little boy. It looks like he had a great birthday. I love that he wore the same pajamas from last years birthday. . . save them for next year just in case!!