Friday, May 22, 2009

Graduation

Well, 3 years have come and gone...I can't believe it. I will say that I never ever thought that I would live in NH. I will also say I never ever thought that my husband would be an esquire :-) But he is, and all of his hard work these past few years has paid off! Law school is over!!! Way to go Tyson!

On the way to graduation! Oh yeah!

Goodbye Franklin Pierce

Doesn't he look like an esquire?

Now that's an esquire right there :-)
Thanks to the parents who have supported us so much! We're so glad you guys came for this special day!
law school buddies - Mike, Richard, Tyson, Richard




And next we have.....

Alexa Joy Crane graduated from preschool today! Two graduates in one week! Her preschool did all the poems and songs they had learned throughout the year. Even though Lexi started half way through she picked up on all the ones she missed really well! Each kid had a little part and it was absolutely adorable!
Lexi with Miss Angie
Aren't those robes the cutest?


The camera's wobbly cause I was trying to tape her walking and then hurry and switch it to picture while she got her certificate...didn't work so well Posted by Picasa




6 comments:

TIFF said...

YAY for your graduates! What a fun week for you guys! Congratulations!

Our Pratt Pack said...

That preschool graduation is about the cutest thing I've ever seen!

Melanie said...

Hooray! Graduation! And funny hats!

Annelisa said...

Congratulations! Those are pretty funny hats the guys had to wear. I never thought I would live in NH either but I'm glad we did - and glad we met you guys during the FPLC experience! :)

Madsen Family said...

Congrats to Tyson and Lexi :) Way to go!!

Paul W. Nash said...

Congrats Tyson! Bar prep sucks, doesn't it. This will be the worst summer ever.