Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treat

After A LOT of kicking and screaming we finally got Jace to leave his Batman costume on. Although for a long time he was NOT happy about it, as you can see from the picture below.

By the end of the night, I think Halloween might be his favorite holiday yet! He had so much fun getting candy and putting it in his treat bag...and then eating the candy. This was at the end of the night...an ice cream cone in one hand and a sucker in the other...does it get any better than that???

Fairy Lexi and Butterfly Gretta...we have a picture of the girls sitting on these steps I think from every year we've been here. I'll have to go through and post them from the previous years

Batman Jace, Buzz Lightyear Zach, Fairy Lexi, and Jasmine Abby

Look! We even got him to put his mask on!!!

Ariel Ellie and Fairy Lexi


Kallyn, Lexi, Kaprice, Kya, Mia, Allison, Boston, Jace



The Kiddy Klan: The kids did so good posing for this pic...this is the best one I got...so if anyone has a better one, send it my way!




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kaydee said...

How fun!!! I love that their are so many kids to go trick or treating with. Looks like the kids had a blast. Love the costumes :)

Madsen Family said...

Lexi and Jace look so cute in their costumes!! I love that first picture of Jace :)