Sunday, November 16, 2008

Pictures

So, today for church Lexi and Jace were both wearing black and pink...super cute if I do say so myself. I wanted to get a few pictures of them together after church in their color coordinated outfits and this is what I got:

You can take our picture if you can catch us


See if you can take my picture while I'm running at you

I'll let you take a picture of me...as long as Lexi's not in it


I said that first Jace
Close, but no cigar
This is a good one...jump in front of Lexi right before mom takes the picture

Alright, it's all fun and games til someone tries to take a head off


MISSION: FAILED

6 comments:

Melanie said...

I'm reminded of a certain butterfly in a beautiful field ... trying to kill a caterpillar.

I feel your pain!

Annelisa said...

Awww Kids! If they could just hold still - and you could capture the cuteness. The pictures you took do tell a good realistic story. ;)

Kaydee said...

hahahah I love it!!! I thought you got some pretty good ones that they will look back on and laugh when they are older!! They are getting so big I can't wait to see them!! Oh and you guys too :) hehe

Halley said...

It was a good attempt! They are cute kids. I love Jace's face in the last picture. :)

Kim said...

These pictures made my day! I love the last one where lexi is pulling off jace's head. hahaha. he's like help me. It was a good try to get pictures. at least you got funny ones.

Kaydee said...

I have not been released yet but they said I would be by the beginning of the year. I was so sad cuz that was the one thing I was totally looking forward too was playing with jace in nursery. It's all good though the other leaders are great and he will do just fine. It is pretty much an all girl nursery starting at the beginning of the year so he can pimp it up with all the ladies. :)