Saturday, August 16, 2008

5 years!

Tyson and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary this week!!! Our anniversary was on Tuesday, but Friday night Tyson surprised me by taking us on a dinner cruise on the Potomac!!! It was awesome! The funniest part was boarding the boat, the lady seating us asked if we were there for a special occasion and we said our anniversary. She said, "oh wonderful, how many years?" We told her 5. Her reaction: "Oh my gosh, really? you look like you're 12." We told her it was an arranged marriage. We had a wonderful time with all the fancy food, live band, and the view of DC at night! It was the BEST surprise ever! Best 5 years...to the best team ever! Thanks so much Brandt and Gina for watching the kids...you guys are the BEST!




 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like what you people are doing here, keep it up!


You are using Microsoft Vista, right?

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Our Pratt Pack said...

Happy Late Anniversary! Our 5 yr is next month. I loved the lady's reaction, I've been getting the same one when I go to the lab and they're like oh is this your 1st baby and I'm like no it's my 4th.

Kaydee said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Good job Ty!! I am glad you guys had a good time. I love when people look at you like you are crazy haha!!! Happy five years!!

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! What a fun thing to go and do! Glad you're back in NH safe and sound.