Sunday, April 6, 2008

A night at the Ball

Friday night was Barrister's Ball, basically prom for the law students. We had such a fun time! We didn't go last year because I was 37 weeks pregnant. It was great to be there with most of our friends. Thanks Jamie for babysitting! I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted, but here were a few.




Paula, Tyson, Michelle, Mary

Kylene and Todd Pratt
Taylor and Pete Norseth





The Gang (notice how Tyson has his arm around Mike...and not me :-)


Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Melanie said...

We had so much fun! I'm glad you guys could come this year! And one of the best moments was Tyson eating the lemon peel. Good times!

Rina said...

Looks like fun! You guys all look so pretty all dressed up.

Kaydee said...

How fun!!!! I love your hair did you do it by yourself???

Our Pratt Pack said...

I'm glad we made it out this year ... TOO MUCH FUN!!

jamie lynette said...

Glad you had a good time. I had fun as well. Thomas & I would love to babysit again!

Andi said...

What a fun reason to get all dressed up. . . why didn't you just go last year? haha. Maybe Jace would have come a little early! Glad you had a good time.

Shambonies said...

oh my gosh michelle you look amazing!! and so skinny too!! oh you guys get to do the funnest things!! i am home now so call me or i will be caling you!! love ya

Annelisa said...

Looks like fun fun times! You look great and your hair is really cute! And yes, Brian did notice Tyson was holding Mike and not you! ;)