Tuesday, January 15, 2008

It's a Noreaster Boys!

I'm only posting these pictures because I'm sure at this very moment my mom and dad and my sister's family are basking in the sun in Hawaii....Jealous. This is what we experienced yesterday...a Noreaster or in other words...a whole lot of snow! I love it right after it snows! The weather says its supposed to snow again on Thursday.

These pictures were taken at about 1:00 in the afternoon...it snowed until about 4 or 5 pm.





Lexi and I went out to shovel the foot of snow in the driveway (you can barely see her little purple shovel she was using).


This was the slide we have right outside our door.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Hey Michelle! The snow looks fun, we didn't get much in AZ! I love the video of Jace clapping...SO cute! My blog needs work, but check it out www.rykerandamanda.blogspot. Talk to you soon! Let Andi know I want to see her blog!

Our Pratt Pack said...

I love that Lexi says no to going again she is so funny! That storm wasn't even close to the ones when you were gone it was unbelievable!

Kim said...

Sweet slide! Did you go down it too?? The makeover on the blog looks great!

Andi said...

Michelle- good job with the layout! I'm glad you got it all figured out. . . are you addicted like I am yet? haha. Thanks for calling!

Anonymous said...

Michelle,
you are awesome to enjoy life---it is so very easy to just sit inside and just watch the snow fall but true living comes from being in it. thanks for being an outstading mom--you bring us great joy to see Alexa have so much fun.
love ya,
CA Grandma
can't wait to come

Annelisa said...

One time is enough for Lexi. Funny. And I must agree your background looks great. How did you do it?