Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thankful for

What an awesome Thanksgiving we had! We got to go home to Ephrata, WA and be with my WHOLE family. Yes, everyone was there! It was nice just to relax and just be with everyone...not to mention the games of racquetball (my sisters and I played a few games. We get a better workout laughing than actually playing). One thing that my mom and sisters have been doing for the past few months is we've been emailing each other every week about 5 things we are thankful for that week. So, over Thanksgiving it was neat to reflect on some of those lists that I've read and see how much we really have in this world and how much we need to be appreciative and thankful for what our Heavenly Father has given us. These lists are a fun way to keep in touch and get to know each other even a little better. Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I will post pictures when I get back to NH.

5 comments:

Melanie said...

Those lists are a great idea. Glad you had a fun holiday!

Our Pratt Pack said...

I'm so glad you guys got to go back and see family! I hope you're having fun and the kids are healthy! Wait till I tell you about are Turkey Day!

Anonymous said...

michelle, i had a dream that we were living in the same city and me and you were going to go swim laps, and you asked me to help jace brush his teeth and so i said "cmon jace, lets brush your teeth and he ran in the bathroom and said "brush my teeth" and then i said "ok spit out" and he said "spit out" and he was the same age he is now, and i thought, "wow- this kid's a prodigy." so- is he talking and running and brushing his own teeth???? miss you! (this is austyn)

Shambonies said...

i am thankful for you!! You are amazing and beautiful!!Im so greatful we are such good friends!! love ya

bethany said...

That's a cool tradition!! I might have to steal it :)
I was wondering if you could email me your address because Zak and I would like to mail you a Christmas card!! Thanks!