Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June

June just flew by! We have been going non stop all month with the move and school getting out and everything.  June 1st was an eventful day in the Crane household.

 Lexi turned 7. I can't believe how big she is!  She is such a cute and sweet girl!

 We also bought our first house that day!  This is after we did all the signing, our realtor took us to lunch to celebrate.  Like I said in my last post, it's pretty surreal that we will be staying put for awhile.

Lexi wanted to go to Tomato Street for her birthday dinner


Random picture of Coleson eating blueberries

My grandma and grandpa Walter stopped in Ephrata for a few days, so we went to see the.  Here they are with their great grandkids
 
 
 
 


I had my last group lesson/recital with my piano students.  I'm so proud of all of them for all their hard work this past year. 

Lexi got to get out of school a few days early because of the move.  Here's her last day with her teacher Ms. O'Donnell

My SIL, Necia and her kids came over for a few days to help with the move.  Necia is seriously so awesome!  I couldn't have done it without her and it was shocking that the kids did so well while we ignored them while packing.  I had gotten a nasty sinus infection, so really, I couldn't have done it without her. We took a break and went to the Medical Lake parade, mostly to get the kids out of the way while they guys were loading up the trailer.

My dad and brother came Friday night to help load and unload everything. And, not only did Necia come and help me pack up and load stuff, she took Lexi and Jace home with her for a few days so I could get some stuff unpacked without the rugrats around. This guy loved having all that attention for a few days :-)

Then my sister, Kim and her kids came and helped me too!  Man, my family is awesome! Here are Lexi and Ellen acting as decorations while trying to decide what we should put in that spot

James and Coleson loved playing in the rocks

Here's a picture of the family room

kitchen

living room

On the 27th we headed over to Ephrata for a baby shower for Kim.  
 


 more pictures next post....

No comments: