Friday, February 24, 2012

February picture dump

Jace is sick today so while both kids are sleeping I thought I'd get the blog caught up. I can't believe February is almost over! Crazy! Here's what we've been up to this month:

Coleson's new favorite spot

he's learned how to close his eyes, which is pretty hilarious to us

Jace reading books one day. I love that he will fill up the bean bag and just look at books

We headed over to Seattle for Natalie's baptism and Max's priesthood ordination. Thanks to Heather and Bryan for letting us all stay there. I usually don't think we have that big of a family until we are all together...which isn't a bad thing, just a little crazy :-)

Lexi and Maren at the baptism

Katrina, Lexi, Maren, Natalie

Katrina, Lexi, me, Natalie

While we were there Lexi lost her 2nd tooth. It was just dangling there and Lexi is kind of a wus and wouldn't pull it out herself, so mommy had to take matters into her own hands. Normally I probably wouldn't have done anything, but her tooth was growing in behind it and was in pretty far. So once we finally got it out it didn't really look like she had just lost it cause of the other tooth.

Happy Birthday Max!

Aren't my boys so cute...and isn't Jace's hair awesome?

We got the kids a Cars 2 video game, which is pretty fun I must say. Here are my gamers.

random silly pic

Cookies for Valentine's day. This was actually a few days after, but cute none the less. For Valentine's day I had a group lesson/mini recital for my piano students, which was really fun for me as a teacher. We had treats and played games and then they had all prepared a song to play for one another.

President's day weekend we headed to my parents house. Here's grandma doing "pamper" to all the grandkids, and the grandkids doing pamper to grandpa Bair.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Austyn said...

The kids are HUGE. You are beautiful.