Thursday, August 18, 2011

8 years

Last Friday (the 12th), Tyson and I celebrated our 8 year anniversary. My parents had gotten us tickets to Les Miserables for my dad's birthday (still not sure how that was for his birthday cause we all didn't even go together, but whatever, worked out great for our anniversary :-) We took one picture on Tyson's phone that night at the play and that was it...bummer. We met up with Kyle and Necia for dinner at the Wild Ginger since it was almost their anniversary too and then headed to the play. It was amazing! The fam was nice enough to watch the kids over night so we could have a night to ourselves. Thanks again guys!!! This is the most recent picture I have of the two of us...aren't we just cute! Happy anniversary to us!


3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary! Love the picture!

Austyn said...

EIGHT! I cannot believe that. That's almost TEN. Seems like yesterday we were all hanging around playing the butt game. I am pretty sure I wrote this same comment on your last anniversary.

Coleson is HUGE. When you comin to Utah? How bout next month? Ok then.

xoxo

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I love the picture!