Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Goodbyes

The weekend before we left these two girls got to have a sleepover! Sadly these are the only pictures I took of them.

My friend Larisa was kind enough to host a party so we could say goodbye to all of our law school friends who migrated to VA. Once again, this is sadly the only picture I took. But look at all these cute babies!!! When we moved to VA, these guys made the move so easy. It's so much easier moving to a place where you know someone!

Tyson's mom flew out to come get the kids and take them to Utah a few days before Tyson and I (and Coleson) left in the Penske. The night before the kids left, the Gretta, Isaac, and Stratton came over for one last goodbye.

These girls are too funny! I have a big post coming of pictures of these two besties.

And how cute are these two???
Out of all the years we've known each other, this is the only picture we have of us girls. So glad we took this picture!

Wow! Melanie and I have been through a lot together! I'm so glad we've had these years to become friends! I don't know what I would have done without her this last year and a half. So glad you are moving to Utah so we will actually have a chance to see you again!!!
Bros...Tyson was fortunate to work with Mike, and Richard. Both of who he went to law school with. Having these guys to work with made the job a little bearable :-)...and that's all i have to say about that :-)
I also had to say goodbye to this awesome group of YW. I love these girls!

Another goodbye was to the McCune's. Diana and I bonded while pregnant together with these boys, only 2 weeks apart. What a great family!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I LOOOOVE that picture of the 4 girls! I am so glad we took it too and that we even thought of it at the last second! I can't believe it's the only one after FIVE YEARS. Crazy. We really have been so lucky here to have you guys and I know we didn't move into the same ward on purpose, but I am so so incredibly grateful it worked out that way! Miss you and love you all. Island Park or bust!