Thursday, August 12, 2010

Baby James

While in Washington visiting my family, we had an unexpected arrival. Baby James Benjamin Center decided it was time to come 8 weeks early. He weighed 4 lbs 1 ounce and after being born in Moses Lake, was life flighted to Spokane, where he will be for probably another month. He is doing as well as can be expected and we are all so very grateful for modern technology! I was lucky enough to go and see him before the kids and I took off to California. What a sweet little boy he is. When I got there I asked the nurse if I could touch him and since he was only a few days old, she said that only the parents were allowed to touch him. I looked at her and said "Does it matter if I won't get to see him for a year?"...her response, "why do you have to say things like that?" (My next move would have been to start crying :-) Needless to say, I got to touch this sweet, tiny little infant. For pictures and updates you can visit their blog: centerfamily06.blogspot.com.

No comments: