Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Parks, Birthday, Bruises

A few weekends ago we went with our friends, the Bohn's, to Burke park for a carousel and train ride.







These girls really do love each other, they are joined at the hip...and doesn't Isaac look so cute behind them :-)


Lexi and Gretta with baby Staten
Tyson turned 29 this past weekend...his last year in his 20's. I couldn't find our candles, so he really got to turn 22 again, which you can't really tell cause I let the kids put them in the cake. Thanks to everyone who celebrated with us.

Because Tyson's getting old...this happened at his last soccer game, which started as a pulled hamstring and has now turned into a gnarly bruise. Looks pretty sweet huh? Yes, he says it is from getting old.

3 comments:

Kaydee said...

Lexi and Jace are so cute! Ouch...that bruise looks wicked! I kind of want to push on it right now and see what his reaction is haha will you do that for me...jk. We miss you guys!

Emily said...

Nice leg shot! You can thank him for showing off his bruise in the middle of the restaurant that was priceless.

Melanie said...

Oh my goodness, that pic of G giving Lex a kiss is so cute! And YES! Isaac looks so cute (if I do say so myself) with his little round head popping up behind them. That was a fun day. Someone told me there's camping at Burke Lake Park too so we'll have to check it out some time. I love the pic of the girls with the baby too - I think the bib looks enormous and like a banner advertising Pierce Law! Haha!