Sunday, February 14, 2010

Clogging

The other day I was telling Lexi and Jace about the days when I was a clogger. I still have my metal from when our team took grand champions at Knottsberry Farm that Jace likes to wear as his necklace. So I was telling them about how I was the youngest one on the team and that clogging was really fun. And Lexi looks at me and says "you mean the long stick with the rubber on it???" hahah! I tried to explain to her that clogging was a dance, like tap. Her next question "you mean you hold the long stick with rubber on it?" hahah. "No silly, it's a type of dance." Next question: "Well what did you clog then?" Wow, she just couldn't get that plunger out of her mind. So, next I broke out in a really awesome clog step to show her. "Mom, that's not clogging anything...where's your stick?" haha...Alright...forget it. To fully explain I showed her a YouTube video of people clogging...I think she understands now and no longer pictures her mother winning a metal for clogging anything :-)

6 comments:

Vicki said...

haha! that's the best!

Kaydee said...

HAHAH that is so hilarious!! We love Pluth!!

JoAnna Fountain said...

Too funny!

TIFF said...

I remember watching you and your sisters clogging!! I always wanted to do it because I thought you guys were so cool!! Those were fun days!

Austyn said...

wait, but didn't you actually do a routine where all of you were holding plungers?

have fun in HAWAII. i am so jealous. i never want to see snow again for as long as i live.

Kim said...

so funny!! you should post a video of that little ditty you busted out for her.