Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Let's hear it for New York

Since Tyson didn't have to work yesterday we decided to head up to New York to see Austyn, Dustin, and Brody. What?!?! I know we just saw them a month ago. As always, we had a blast. Saturday Austyn and I started the day having some girl time at the spa getting massages! (Thanks Austyn for taking me...and boys for watching the kiddos.) We then headed into the city to go to FAO Shwartz so the kids could play on the big piano. Lexi had been looking at pictures from when we went with our friends, the Pratt's, a few years ago and wanted to go there again.

Jace really liked it



After the kids were in bed the big kids played poker...I ended up taking all the winnings!...ok Tyson did.
And this little guy is just the cutest thing ever. I think he was a little overstimulated with Lexi and Jace being in his face pretty much the whole time we were there.




Thanks guys for the awesome trip! Can't wait for the next one...Disneyworld?!?! And, I just wanted to leave you all with a little entertainment we got at the toy store. You don't get to see this everyday...ok the video is not posting. WIll try again later.

This is not the one I wanted to post, but you get the idea.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Michelle,
When Lexi is laying the floor with the stripped sweater she looks so much like you! I had to look twice to make sure who it was. She is so beautiful and so grownup.
kc

Our Pratt Pack said...

Glad you guys had fun! I know our kids still talk about the piano too. Although it will be a long time if ever before we go back! Our internet is up and running no so feel free to skype us. Lexi's hair is so long!

Shambonies said...

Wow that is pretty sweet!! You should of gotten on there and shown them some real talent!