Thursday, July 2, 2009

Food Glorious Food!

It's been so much fun being here in Utah, at the house with everybody. It has also been so fun to have a garden! For those of you who don't know, I LOVE LOVE LOVE fresh green beans from the garden. I could seriously live off of them. So we planted a lot of bush and pole beans, tomatoes, snap peas, zucchini, squash, onion, carrots, and pepper. We ate our first zucchini last night and have a bag of beans in the fridge right now...which I will enjoy for lunch today.

Aren't they just pretty???

snap peas and pole beans

3 comments:

Kim said...

I'm so jealous. I guess we'll just come over and eat from your garden since ours looks so sad.

Austyn said...

you are one impressive farm girl. i am completely intimidated by your abilities. if ever i plant a garden i will not tell you. maybe i can pay you to plant my crops?

Andi said...

You went to town, that's awesome. I didn't get moved in and settled early enough to do one this year, but next year, I will need lots of coaching when I try my first garden.