Saturday, January 3, 2009

A move and a New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I am happy to say that we are now in Utah! One more move down! A few weeks ago we loaded all of our stuff up into pods and left New Hampshire. We stored all of our stuff (except clothes and essentials for the next 8 months) and headed to Washington for Christmas. I felt really bad for the lady checking in our luggage because we had 9 huge bags! After a wonderful Christmas we loaded up and drove to Utah to be here with Tyson's family. We brought in the New Year with a nonstop rock band party! We're so glad to be here since all of Tyson's siblings are here as well as two of mine. I've let most of them know that we will be taking advantage of them in the babysitting department. Happy New Year to everyone...and good luck with all of your new year's resolutions :-) Pictures of our sweet rock band party to come!

3 comments:

Vicki said...

MICHELLE! YAY! We want to come see you... I don't have your phone number, but we would love to come play. Alli has my number, or your mommy, give me a call so we can have our kidlets wear themselves out.

Rina said...

I didn't know you guys were going to Utah! Sounds like it is the place to be right now. Who isn't in Utah?

Andi said...

I'm so glad you're here! I'll see you ih a couple of hours, but thought I'd tell you here too :) As much as I have always despised video games, I am currently addicted to Rock Band!! haha. I went to my in-laws house two days in a row to play! (how embarassing right?) Can't wait to catch up!